- Complimentary beverage tokens
- Free parking
- Load-in times: Saturday 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Load-out times: anytime after 7:00 PM at your preference
- We welcome all vendor categories.
- Full permission to sell and display products and retain 100% of sales revenues.
- You may share your booth with another vendor.
- Please be respectful and clean up after yourself. It is a privilege for us to be allowed to rent this beautiful park.
- Each vendor is provided a display space, in a high foot traffic location. Participants are expected to bring their own canopy, display booth, display racks, accessories, and any booth support materials.
- Display spaces are in long rows, with equal traffic from all sides. Artists may choose their own space on Load-in Day, so that they may be side-by-side with a friend. But please know, there is no need to rush and try to be first. The spaces are all exactly the same.
- Truly a LOT of fun with great crowds. These are all suburban homeowners and young professionals, with high levels of discretionary income. This is a customer base that is active, impulsive, and easy to engage.
Houston Country, Folk, & Blues Festival – Food & Beverage Garden Pavilion or Food Truck Registration
We are pleased to welcome your participation. This year, our festival is FREE admission for everyone, to guarantee strong attendance (20,000 or more suburban shoppers). And we have discounted the pricing to make your participation more cost-effective than ever: Premium serving spaces begin at just $400. But please hurry, as we are always sold out. Looking forward to seeing you again!
- Select the date of the event you would like to register for
- Select the display space size you are interested in below
- Enter a brief description of your product(s)/service(s)
- Select from the various upgrades/add ons
- Click Add To Cart (you will be taken to checkout)
$400.00 – $1,250.00