- Limited to 120 exhibiting artists
- 12 X 12, and 12 X 24 foot display spaces available
- Complimentary food and beverage tokens
- Free parking
- 24/7 overnight security
- The artist or your representative must be present for the entire two-day event.
- We welcome all categories and mediums.
- You may share your booth with another artist. Please add their artwork and name to your application.
- Please be respectful and clean up after yourself. It is a privilege for us to be allowed to rent this beautiful park.
- Truly a LOT of fun with great crowds. Expected attendance is 30,000, and they are all suburban homeowners, with high levels of discretionary income. This is a customer base that is active, impulsive, and easy to engage.
Exhibit fees are automatically refunded back to your credit card for any cancellation or postponement due to Outlaw Nation. For any postponement due to the host venue (such as previously with COVID), your display space will be reserved for you until the postponed date.
Each artist, exhibitor, and merchant is provided a display space, in a high foot traffic location. Participants are expected to bring their own canopy, display booth, display racks, accessories, and any booth support materials. The receipt from Square shall serve as your confirmation. See you soon!